INSANITY DVD Workout Reviews
Many of us have spent countless dollars in looking for that perfect workout video that will give us that abs that we have desired for far too long. Most of us have invested in gym membership that has probably not yielded much from our expectations. Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with registering for a gym membership to try and keep fit.
Wasting a whole lot of time in the gym when you could have watched the exercise video INSANITY DVD Workout – Base Kit steps and get results in 60 days. That’s right, 60 days and you’ll have results that’ll make you in awe of your new body! In this INSANITY workout video, Shaun T maps out 60 powerful days of intense workouts with scheduled interval periods with work-to-rest ratio of 3 minutes to 30 seconds of rest.
The 60 days exercise video workout comes in a 10 DVD packaged program that is totally cardio-based. Ever wondered why it has the name Insanity? The workouts are patterned and scheduled into an intense aerobic and anaerobic interval training exercises.
One would think that with just 3 minutes of high intensity rest and 30 seconds of rest, they can easily go through the workouts with less stress as it may seem. When you consider that all other workout videos capitalizes on longer rest periods and shorter intense exercise periods, you’ll quickly understand how wrong you’ll be in judging the Insanity workout video in that manner.
As you begin the Insanity workout, the intensity exercises coupled with the little relaxation time will tell on you at the very beginning.
The Shaun T exercise video workout comes with a nutrition plan and a calendar that will be used to map and guide your 60 day schedule. As long as one follows the nutrition plan together with the daily mapped out Insanity training exercise, the results after the end of your 60 days workout program will definitely be magically amazing.
The Program Guide
The 60 days exercise video workout program is divided into two main stages. The first 30 days will involve various forms of cardio workouts that will focus on individual target. These first 30 days will include cardio exercises that will focus on power and resistance, Plyometrics, as well as other basic workouts.
As one enters into the last 30 days, the exercises become more vigorous in both intensity and timing. The same programed routine is carried out for these last 30 days and also involves 3 to 5 high intensity exercises carried out in 3 minutes and immediately accompanied with 30 seconds on interval rest.
As you watch the exercise video, you’ll see that the exercisers in the video also take the much needed interval break as you would always do. Trust me when I say that you’d cherish that interval while it lasts.
The Exercises to Be Done
All the workouts carried out in this exercise video workout are done without the aid of any type of instrument. What makes the Insanity workouts amazing is that they are exercises that we are familiar with and may have done one or two of them in the past. The truth is if you are not cut out for those exercises that are breath taking and require you to continuously gasp for air, you may not enjoy this particular workout video.
The exercises in the workout videos are easy to carry out and are straight to the point. Although most of the exercises are those you may be familiar with, other unique exercises were developed from the existing ones to give it a little more fun. A Dig Deeper Fit Test is incorporated to help you determine if you are fit for the intending exercises. The Fit Test may be a test but on its own, it is a 30 minutes workout test and can even be regarded as a form of exercise on its own.
Pros and Cons
With a structured and well-laid down 60 day package, this video gives a mapped out and easy to follow daily plan. With these Insanity high intensity exercises and shorter interval training, the workouts effectively burn out calories faster than most other workout videos out there. Although these exercises are vigorous, watching the video will make the workouts easy to follow and are athletically straightforward.
Getting this program is quite expensive as it is priced at $144.80. I should point out here that this is a wise investment to undertake as the results will be worth every penny. The exercises are tough and can cause some form of injuries and soreness if not properly carried out. For people with cardio related diseases, these workouts will be too intense to embark on.
There’s definitely no such thing as magic when it comes to losing weight and being fit. This is why it is reasonable to invest in this exercise video INSANITY DVD Workout – Base Kit as it maps out your 60 day exercise plan and you actually monitor and see your success as you progress.
At first it may seem stressful and tiring to relate the interval training time and work out time but as time progresses, you’ll soon have a hang of it. If you are ready to take a serious step in your workout, the Insanity video series will definitely be right for you.
|Also Bought||HemingWeigh® Extra Thick Foam Exercise||Large Yoga Exercise Foam Extra||P90X Results Recovery Formula: 30-Day|
|Frequently Bought Together||INSANITY Fast Furious Workout|
- Dig Deeper & Fit Test: To start, Shaun will put your body to the test and see what you’re made of. (30 minutes)
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit: Burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyometrics and sweat-inducing cardio. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Power & Resistance: Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and power moves. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Recovery & Max Recovery: Shaun goes easier on you once a week so you’ll be ready for the next round. (80 minutes)
- Pure Cardio & Abs: Nonstop, extreme cardio workout. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Abs: Do explosive intervals of cardio and core moves for rock-hard abs. (20 minutes)
- Core Cardio & Balance: This workout lets you take a break after month 1 and gear up for month 2. (40 minutes)
- Max Interval Circuit: With MAX Interval Training, this circuit is more intense than anything you’ve ever done before. (60 minutes)
- Max Interval Plyo: Push your legs ‘til they beg for mercy with power and plyometrics, all at your MAX. (55 minutes)
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs: Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout. (50 minutes)
- Elite Nutrition Plan: A meal plan specifically designed to fuel your body for these intense workouts.
- Fitness Guide: It’s short and to the point, with just the information you need.
- Insanity Calendar: Allows you to track your progress through month 1 and month 2, set workout goals, and stay motivated the whole time. Plus, the Fit Test Tracker tracks your results as you transform your body.
- Free Online Support Tools: Stay inspired with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support.
|Country||:||US UK CAN|