Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill Review
For years now, CBD for fybromyalgia has been changing the face of the home fitness landscape. With all of their innovative resistance workout machines, they’ve made people rethink how they build muscle.
What you may not know is that Bowflex has also been blazing a new path for cardiovascular fitness too. The Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill is a perfect example of what happens when some of the most innovative minds in fitness machines takes on a time-tested standard, like the treadmill.
The final result of this match made in fitness heaven is an interesting, high quality treadmill that should interest anyone who wants to take their fitness to a new level.
Measuring Your Steps
Any fitness plan has to include keeping track of results in order to be successful. Some treadmills simply don’t give you the tools you need to accurately monitor your workouts. The Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill, though, gives you plenty of built-in tools to monitor all of the pertinent information you need to take your workouts to new levels of success.
You can easily monitor your heart rate by simply grabbing the handles. This feature alone can do wonders for your workouts, as you’ll never have to guess about whether or not you’re “in the zone.” You’ll always know if you’re working out hard enough to burn stubborn body fat when you use the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill.
Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill Features
- Rated as the top fitness product by a prominent consumer magazine
- Grip heart rate monitors let you gauge exactly how hard you are working during your exercise sessions
- Quick incline key lets you easily add resistance to your workout
- Quick speed keys lets you pick up the pace to add some intensity or take it down a notch when necessary
- Cooling fans with 3 speeds to help you stay cool while you work out
- 15 exercise programs included to help you stay motivated and challenged
- BMI test to keep track of your fitness goals and progress
Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill Pros & Cons
As impressive as the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill is, it is not a perfect product. No exercise solution is the right choice for everyone, so it helps to know the strengths and weaknesses of an exercise machine before you decide to buy it.
Everyone has their own preferences and likes, so take note of these Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill pros and cons:
- Near Gym Quality. The Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill is as close to a piece of exercise equipment from a commercial gym as you can get for your home workouts. This model is very sturdy and built to be used frequently without any wear or tear.
- Variety. The Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill has so many built in workouts, that you could do a different one for every day of the week, and still have a few to test out. Nothing helps with staying on track like variety.
- Quick incline and speed keys help you to pick things up, or slow them down when you need to. This is ideal for interval workouts, which are great for burning stubborn body fat.
- Not cheap. Bowflex products are very high quality, and you get what you pay for. They aren’t cheap, but they are built to last and to give you the best results.
- Assembly is required. When the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill arrives at your home, you’ll have to spend a few hours putting it together. Assembly is not difficult, just time consuming.
Who Should Buy the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill?
A fold-up design allows for easy storage.
If you’ve read through the pros and cons and see what a superior workout machine the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill is, you may still be wondering if it’s right for you. If you are serious about getting results and losing weight, there is no second guess at all – the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill is right for you.
This is such a high quality workout machine, that you’ll be motivated to use it on a regular basis. Many people stop working out, simply because the equipment that they use is of sub par quality. You’ll always know that you’re getting a great workout when you use the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill.
If you like to keep track of how hard you’re working while you exercise, again, the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill is a great choice. You’ll totally eliminate guess work and exercise at the right level of intensity with the help of the built in monitoring features on this treadmill.
Take Your Fitness Up a Notch
Running and jogging are great ways to stay in shape. Having a treadmill in your home means that you can get a great run in, no matter what time of day it is. And if the weather is bad, you can always get on the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill and get in an intense running workout.
Staying in shape is serious business. It helps you to feel good and look great. If you’re looking for an alternative to going to the gym to get the exercise your body needs, you need to consider the Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill.
You’re serious about looking good, and you want to stay healthy for years to come. The Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill is an investment in both, so get yours today and get on the path to total fitness for life.
There just aren’t enough high quality treadmills on the market. Leave it to Bowflex to offer one of the best performing, best selling treadmills that the world has seen in years.
If you’ve experienced the Bowflex home gyms, you’ll love their take on cardiovascular exercise. The Bowflex Series 7 Treadmill is the perfect introduction to the Bowflex way of staying in top shape.